It’s been a long week… and the irony is I am just done with
Tuesday. I feel super exhausted and the mid-term has not even arrived yet. My
bed is messy and so is my calendar. I have no clue what to give priority to –
love, money, readings, assignments, coursework, job or … life. Life’s been so
busy that I haven’t had time to… well… take care of my ‘pratarvidhi’ well.
Just yesterday when I was running in between course and
money I learnt about something happy. Unfortunately, I didn’t even have time to
*be happy* about it. Weird but true. I suddenly realized… we do miss out on a
lot of things just because we don’t *have* time. Those small things, those
moments, moments of lust, moments of pure love, moments of laughter, moments of…you
know… But such is time, right? You never know what you’ve lost until you
realize that you really wanted it. There is going to be a time when you come
face to face with whatever you have lost because you had no time – a really
sweet girlfriend, an opportunity that didn’t seem like one earlier, a
relationship, an offer…just everything. In such time of opportunities can one
really have everything?
I remember reading this quote somewhere –
“Time is like a handful of sand- the tighter you grasp it, the faster it
runs through your fingers”

No comments:
Post a Comment