Monday, April 11, 2016

Sleepless in Seattle - Part 14 - Iss pyaar ko main kya naam du?

Yes, I am buried deep the ground right now. So deep that no earthquake can bring me to the surface. No love life, no sex life, no money, no job, a hell lot of taxes to pay, useless coffee...and even my contact lenses are not letting me write this blog post. Basically, nothing is right. I have adopted a new way of living life now. I am going to laugh at whatever bad happens to me. I have started that since today morning..and hopefully will be able to continue that. Having said that nothing has changed - except for the amount of taxes that I was supposed to pay - from $450 it has conveniently jumped to $1450... thanks to something forgettable called 'state tax'! While I was trying to laugh at my condition I came across this weird and unspoken love story...

The guy and the girl have been in a *casual relationship* for the past 2 years (Wwwhhhhaaaaattttt!? LOL). They are obviously addicted to each other and are wondering how and when to let go of each other. The guy is sure that he does not want to marry her and the girl is sure that she wants to marry only him. Both of them are bound to each other at all levels. They have found the perfect companion in each other. They do not have this burning desire to get married to anyone else but they do want to at some point in time. Their relationship is much more than just sexual... they are emotionally attached too. They cook together, they fight with each other, they get upset with each other often, they have ego clashes... they even like to just lay back and watch tv together and find solace in each other's arms.
Question: How casual is it when emotional attachment exists?
There is nothing *casual* about the relationship if two people have been together for so long. I wonder when they would realize that they are in love.
He, with his tough exterior, says he cannot 'connect' with anyone emotionally since she is around. She is sure that she will never ever be able to connect with anyone the way they have connected. It was lust at first sight for them. They were never friends before who fell for each other. Everything was so instant.

I am sort of analyzing their relationship now. So they are sort of dating and living together for a few hours. They make sure they spend time together. Because of all the sex, they are definitely not *just friends*. The bond is definitely deeper. They have come a long way. I mean... I was very serious in my last relationship and despite that it lasted only for a year and a half. Here, both of them will have to marry someone else for some unknown reason. If they are still together there should be a reason. For me, they are two people who are crazy in love with each other but do not want to admit... for the fear of losing each other.. or for the fear of parents... or for the fear of life. I cannot figure that out.

I wonder if the couple (if I may say so) has even contemplated getting married to each other. Maybe they did... or maybe they didn't. I have no clue. But they definitely should... because maybe they are meant to be together... or maybe they are not... only time will tell.

Current thought: I hope they end up together
Current Mood: I hate paying taxes
Current song: Same old Love




No comments:

Post a Comment